- 60 ml (2 fl oz) mayonnaise, preferably Kewpie or a Korean brand
- 2 tsp Korean apple vinegar (sagwa-shikcho) or rice vinegar
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1⁄2 tsp prepared Korean mustard (gyeoja) or English mustard
- 1 small Granny Smith apple, peeled, cored and julienned
- 1 small cucumber, deseeded and julienned
- 115 g (4 oz) thinly sliced Cabbage Kimchi with liquid
- Sea salt
In a medium bowl, stir together the mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar and mustard. Add the apple, cucumber and kimchi and toss with the dressing. Season with salt and refrigerate until cold before serving.
Explore Seoul’s fun, vibrant and colourful flavours at our Korean-American street-food restaurant: Seoul Bird. Visit and celebrate with us.
CABBAGE KIMCHI (POGI KIMCHI)
MEATY DUMPLINGS (Mandu)
Shop cookery books and affiliated discounts for Judy’s favourite luxury kitchenware, home accessories and beauty products.
Judy’s ultimate guide to Korean food. Get started on your journey! Find out the chef’s top kitchen necessities and best places to eat in Seoul.