Mango lime Ricotta Parfaits
Serves 4 portions
- 1½ ripe mangos, peeled, pitted, and cut into 2cm pieces, plus some sliced for garnish
- ½ lime, juiced
- 1 cup (135g) granola
- 2 cups ricotta (500 grams)
- 4 tsp honey, plus more for drizzling
- zest of 2 limes
- In a small bowl, toss the mango in the lime juice to coat.
- In juice glasses, create layers, by spooning in carefully some mango, then top with a layer of granola, some ricotta, then some honey. Repeat.
- Garnish with fresh mango slices on top, a drizzle of honey, and curly lime zest.
Green Tea Bingsu (Korean Shaved Ice)
Shop cookery books and affiliated discounts for Judy’s favourite luxury kitchenware, home accessories and beauty products.
Bibimbap (Korean Rice Bowl)
KOREAN CREAM CHEESE GARLIC BREAD ROLL
Explore Seoul’s fun, vibrant and colourful flavours at our Korean-American street-food restaurant: Seoul Bird. Visit and celebrate with us.
Judy’s ultimate guide to Korean food. Get started on your journey! Find out the chef’s top kitchen necessities and best places to eat in Seoul.