PRAWNS WITH CHO-JANG
- 12 large prawns, cooked, peeled and deveined keeping the tails intact
For the dipping sauce:
- 3 Tbsp gochujang
- 1 tsp doenjang
- 2 ¾ tsp Korean apple vinegar
- 2 ¾ tsp mul-yeot (Korean corn syrup)
- ½ tsp roasted sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp grated pear
- ½ clove of garlic, grated
- ½ stick of spring onion, chopped
- ½ tsp roasted sesame seeds
To make dipping sauce, in a small bowl mix all of the above ingredients together until well combined.
Green Tea Bingsu (Korean Shaved Ice)
Shop cookery books and affiliated discounts for Judy’s favourite luxury kitchenware, home accessories and beauty products.
Explore Seoul’s fun, vibrant and colourful flavours at our Korean-American street-food restaurant: Seoul Bird. Visit and celebrate with us.
Honey Lavender Scones
Judy’s ultimate guide to Korean food. Get started on your journey! Find out the chef’s top kitchen necessities and best places to eat in Seoul.