Pea and Edamame Dip
Makes 4 servings
- 6oz / 170g bag of frozen edamame beans (soy beans), cooked according to package instructions and deshelled
- 6oz / 170g bag of frozen peas, thawed
- ¼ cup / 60mL unsweetened almond milk, or soy milk
- ¼ cup / 60mL extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 3 sprigs fresh basil, or to taste
- Salt and white pepper to taste
- Fresh sprigs of basil to garnish
Serve with toasted pita chips, fresh vegetables (carrots, radishes, celery, etc.)
- In a large blender, tip in the edamame beans, peas, almond milk, olive oil, lemon juice, and basil. Blend thoroughly until smooth. Add more almond milk, if necessary, to create the consistency you like. Season with salt and white pepper to taste, garnish with a sprig of basil. Serve immediately with pita chips and crudité.
Judy’s ultimate guide to Korean food. Get started on your journey! Find out the chef’s top kitchen necessities and best places to eat in Seoul.
Explore Seoul’s fun, vibrant and colourful flavours at our Korean-American street-food restaurant: Seoul Bird. Visit and celebrate with us.
Shop cookery books and affiliated discounts for Judy’s favourite luxury kitchenware, home accessories and beauty products.